When making the low-cal pulled pork, I wanted to find a recipe for coleslaw, since it goes hand in hand with bbq, as far as I’m concerned. Well, bless her heart, Hungry Girl came to the rescue again with her “Slaw of Attraction” recipe. Here are the stats (per serving):
- Calories: 49
- Fat: <0.5 g
- Sodium: 304 mg.
- Carbs: 9.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 5 g
- Protein: 1.25 g
- Points value: 1
- One 16-oz. pkg. cole slaw mix, dry
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijonnaise
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (I use Truvia, but Splenda, Stevia, etc. can be used also)
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt (I didn’t use it to try and keep sodium down)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the dressing, combine mayo, sour cream, rice vinegar, Dijonnaise, sweetener, and seasoned salt; Mix well.
- Place cole slaw mix in large bowl; add dressing and stir until all of the slaw is thoroughly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (for best flavor, make slaw the night before you plan to serve it). Then give it a good stir, add season to taste with salt and pepper.